- Schedule an appointment with the County Health Department’s clinics at mypgc.us/covidvaccine or call 311 and press #
- Schedule an appointment at a state-operated vaccination site: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/vaccine or call 1-855-MD-GOVAX (1-855-634-6829)
- The FEMA-operated vaccination site at the Greenbelt Metro Station (5717 Greenbelt Metro Drive, Greenbelt, MD 20740) offers walk-up appointments Monday – Tuesday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.; Wednesday – Thursday 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.; and Friday – Sunday 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. No appointments needed!
- Check the State’s vaccine locator to find local hospitals and pharmacies administering vaccines at https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/vaccine. o CDC Vaccine Finder Tool: https://vaccinefinder.org
Price George’s County Memorial Library Vaccine Hunter Hotline: (240) 392-3622. Available in English and Spanish, Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Call for assistance with pre-registration, appointment booking, and questions about vaccine eligibility. More details at https://www.pgcmls.info/coronavirus.
Don Bosco Cristo Rey is happy to announce that we will begin the transition to a HYBRID LEARNING MODEL ON MONDAY, APRIL 19TH, which is the beginning of the 4th quarter. Families will have the option of choosing in-person instruction two times a week for their sons or daughters. They will also have the option to remain virtual if they choose, however, we encourage everyone to sign up for in person instruction.
- September 21, 2020 – School Contact List
- August 28, 2020 – CollegeBoard has cancelled the September 26th SAT administration at DBCR. Students will receive communication from CollegeBoard soon regarding their cancellation and refund.
- August 10, 2020 – Parent Information Presentation
- August 10, 2020 – CollegeBoard has cancelled the August 29th SAT administration at DBCR. Students will receive communication from CollegeBoard soon regarding their cancellation and refund.
- July 29, 2020 – DBCR Return To School Plan from DBCR Principal Elias Blanco
- May 15, 2020 – End-of-Year School Update from DBCR Principal Elias Blanco
- April 24, 2020 – Re-registration Update for DBCR Families
- April 21, 2020 – School Update from DBCR Principal Elias Blanco
- April 7, 2020 – Tuition Assistance from DBCR Principal Elias Blanco
- March 25, 2020 – School Update from DBCR Principal Elias Blanco
- March 13, 2020 – Student Instructional Expectations
- March 13, 2020 – CWSP Job Partners Update from CWSP Manager Gelynn Hurt
Meals available for families and students at the following locations. Read the fact sheet here.
- DC Public School Sites
- Montgomery County Public School Sites
- Prince George’s County Public School Sites
- Our Lady of Sorrows has opened a food pantry on Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 1 p.m. outside the cafeteria entrance. Fresh food and canned goods are available.
Families in need of free/reduced internet services, please look into Comcast’s Internet Essentials program.
COVID-19 Housing Assistance Program
The DC Department of Housing and Community has developed $6.2 million COVID-19 Housing Assistance Program to help renters pay overdue rent. The Covid-19 Housing Assistance Program (CHAP) can be applied for rent from April 2020 onward for up to 3 months of overdue rent depending on available funds. Learn more here.
Maryland Department of Human Services: P-EBT
Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) provides nutrition assistance to families whose children have lost access to free or reduced-price school meals due to COVID-19 related school closures. Families will receive money on a new or existing EBT card to help make up for these lost meals. Learn more here. The Maryland Department of Human Services (MD DHS) has established a P-EBT Customer Inquiry Form for households to submit questions regarding P-EBT.
To support our students, their families, and our staff, click here.
Students and families with questions should contact the following people.
- Academic support – Mr. Rudi Feiler, Assistant Principal for Academics, [email protected]
- Corporate Work Study Program – CWSP hotline at 240-723-6100 or [email protected]
- Health and Safety – Mr. Chris Lesesne, Dean of Students, [email protected]
Families, this is a good time to update your contact information. Please send any phone number, address, or email changes to Ms. Jessica Garcia, Front Office Coordinator, at [email protected]