Antes de aplicar, tenes que tener los siguientes requisitos….
DBCR acepta un número limitado de estudiantes de transferencia para el grade 10. La solicitud de cada estudiante transferido es única y cada caso recibe una consideración especial. Para obtener más información, comuníquese con un miembro del equipo de admisiones.
No aceptamos documentos enviados por fax durante el proceso de admisión,
DBCR abre el proceso de aplicaciones en octubre.
Todos los pasos son obligatorios para que un estudiante sea considerado a la escuela.
Paso 1: Solicitud de Admisión
Completa nuestra solicitud de admisión por línea. Se necesita información del estudiante y familia.
*For those with Application Vouchers, please exit out when taken to the PayPal page* * Para los que tienen Application Vouchers, por favor no hagan ningun pago por PayPal*
Paso 2: Ensayo Personal
Todos los ensayos deben ser :
1. Una pagina
3. Doble Espacio
4. Letra de “Times New Roman Font”
Elija entre uno de los siguientes mensajes:
1. Describa un día festivo, una ocasión importante o una tradición en su familia.
2. In life, everyone must overcome obstacles to achieve their goals. Write about a time in your life when you overcame a challenge and what goal it helped you achieve.
3. What is something you would like to accomplish in the future? Perhaps you would like to learn how to play an instrument, graduate at the top of your class, or visit the ocean. Identify one thing you would like to accomplish, and include specific details and examples to help explain why it is important.
4. What improvement would make your community better? Use specific details and examples to convince the mayor of your community to accept your idea for improving where you live.
5. If you could choose any job in the world, what would it be and why? Define your dream job.
Step 3: Two Teacher Recommendation Forms
Step 4: School Transcripts
You need to have your report cards and other school records sent to DBCR. Give the signed Request for Student Records Consent to Release Form to your current Guidance Counselor or Principal. They will email or mail your records directly to DBCR.
We ask schools for the following information:
We will need updated report cards depending on what time in the school year you applied (Ex. If you completed an application in October, you will have to turn in your first semester report card when you receive, your school will not automatically give us this information).
This can take a few weeks for schools to complete so make sure you turn in your form with enough time.
*Students who currently attend an ADW Catholic school do not need to complete this step. Instead, you will request that your school send us your Catholic High School Student Information Form. If your student has any accommodation plans such as a CAP, you must ask the school to send it to us.
*Students who attend Prince George’s County Public School’s do not need to request transcripts. DBCR will request records on your behalf. In the event we need more information you will be contacted by the Admissions Department.
Step 5: Birth Certificate
Please upload a copy of the original student’s birth certificate or other official U.S. document to verify the students age here.
Step 6: Tax Forms
Every family must provide evidence of financial eligibility, and submit their most recent tax forms or other income verification documents.
As part of our mission to help those families who could otherwise not afford a Catholic education, we follow a strict income guideline. If you need more information or to find out if your family qualifies, contact the Admissions Department.
Step 7: Student Interview
Once an application is complete you will be contacted via email with information regarding the interview process.
Director of Enrollment Management
Director of Enrollment Management
The Admissions Department is here to help you with the application process. Please contact us if you would like to schedule an appointment to meet. Virtual appointments via Zoom will be available as well as a limited number of in person appointments. We are not accepting walk-in’s at this time.